- Prepare meals, snacks and other nourishments for patients, staff, luncheons and guest trays for in-service and special functions in a timely manner. Label, date and deliver as appropriate. Label, date and wrap all food items placed in the walk-in refrigerator. Prepare salad, beverages and optional items for patients, guests and visitors.
- Check diet chart according to patient cart set-up. Set up patients’ trays according to nutritional needs and daily diet charts from the patients’ chart or as directed.
- Wait on visitors, guests, staff and cafeteria tray-line service. Record meal census for breakfast, lunch, and dinner plus any special meals served for meetings. Total incoming revenue during staff/guest serving times and complete daily staff charge sheets.
- Set up conference room or other specified areas for luncheons or special meetings.
- Clean carts and equipment and perform dishwashing procedures. Clean cafeteria carts and tables. Sanitize dishwasher according to cleaning schedule or as directed. Perform general cleaning to maintain safety and sanitation standards.
- Submit grocery and meat orders as vendors call or arrive for orders. Check-in groceries and supply orders and rotate grocery deliveries. Discard out-dated food products. Stock shelves and supplies in dietary kitchen and cafeteria. Place MSDS stickers on items as needed.
- Maintain cooperative and collaborative working relationship with hospital staff, patients, other organizations, and the public to provide quality customer service in a courteous manner.
Pay: $12.18 to $16.37/hour
less than 20 hours / week</div><div> $12.18 - $16.37</div><div></div><div></div><div><span>PURPOSE OF POSITION:</span><span> P</span><span>repare meals and in-between meal snacks
Job Status: Part Time, Contract/Temporary
Job Reference #: 2021